Access to our site and use of its information is ruled by the following terms and conditions. These are important for both our protection so please take the time to read carefully. By proceeding further you are deemed to have accepted them. Any references to “we” relate to Financial Companion, our subsidiaries and associate companies. Financial Companion is registered in Ireland. Registered office: Drogheda, Co. Louth. Registered number 391996. Dave Kavanagh T/A Financial Companion is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- This site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and is governed by Irish Law. By using the site it is deemed that your use of the site and any information on it, will also be governed by Irish law and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the site or any information on it, you agree that the Irish courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims and disputes. If you live in a jurisdiction where distribution of information on the site may be restricted by local law or regulation, or if you have any doubts about the foregoing, please do not proceed any further.
- Information about some of the products and services on this site may be subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of any such restrictions are given on the pages they relate to and please read carefully before continuing to the rest of the relevant page.
- The information on the site is given in good faith, taken from industry, trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this site at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgement at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly, you agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on this site, we recommend that you contact one of our Financial Consultants directly.
- The information contained in this site is for information purposes only. Whilst ever care has been taken in its preparation, we do not make any warranties or representations as to its completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents of this site. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this site.
- The information contained in this site should not be relied upon to enter into any investment or property purchase decision either by placing a deposit or going to auction on the basis of this information.
- Be aware that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. It is not advised to divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using secure or encrypted communications technology.
- We may from time to time have some hypertext links on our site to web sites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other web sites through these hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked web sites.